|“||The large blue creature is the Seeker. He does just this, he will seek you out! His primary objective is to cover as much ground as possible and he loves to get in your face!||”|
— Description from the game's Steam page.
The Seeker seems to be a larger and much more menacing version of the Follower from the first game. He has big gray horns on each side of his head, similar to that of a goat, and hardly have a neck. He also has goat-like ears. He has a larger build and fluffy blue fur. He also has sharp, narrow yellow-gray teeth and pink gums. His eyes appear black with red irises and a bit of burgundy as well as a blue ring of darker fur around his eyes. He also has huge, four-fingered hands and goat-resembled legs with small hooves.
The Seeker will wander around the house searching for the player. Once he sees the player, he will start running towards the player until the player is in a safe spot, or has escaped him and hid in a hiding spot or safe zone.
In the eighth level, along with two others, the Seeker's eyes glow yellow in the dark.
This article or section contain speculation, so please keep that in mind while reading.
As his name suggests, the Seeker wanders and search around the whole house to find the player. From his artwork, the text was ironic to his name as it reads "YOU hide... ...I'll SEEK."
The Seeker may represent one of the family trio - being the father. His appearance may be the nod to Tim Denson himself as his daughter, who is about to get murdered by her own father, gets terrified and sees him as a monster (as suggested by the father's shadow during the game's opening intro).
- The Seeker seems to resemble Thog from Jim Henson's Muppet Show.
- He may also look similar to Cookie Monster from Sesame Street.
- The Seeker's face from his original model look flat rather than roundish.
- From the official Facebook page for the series, the screenshot of his jumpscare look identical to his final build with the exception of his eyes look "normal" with hazel-blue iris.
- From one of the developer's videos where it feature the Seeker's jumpscare while the game's under development, the Seeker's jumpscare look very different with his sound incredibly loud, sounding more like a roar than a loud growl.
- There is a rare glitch that the Seeker sometimes rotating away while attacking the player from the corner. The same thing also happens with the Greeter (Revenge).
- There is a theory that the seeker is actually the follower.
|Follower (Demon) • Greeter (Demon) • Greeter (Revenge) • Hunter • Mr. Pig • Nightmare • Screamer • Seeker • Waiter (Demon)|