- Don't vandalize anything on the wiki. Vandalism is 100% intolerable.
- Don't spam anywhere on the wiki.
- This includes, but is not limited to, chain messages, "copypastas," ect.
- Don't harass or bully other users.
- Don't edit other users' profiles.
- Don't flamebait.
- No sexual material AT ALL.
- No excessive swearing.
- Non-admins should not give warnings to other users. Friendly advice and tips are one thing, but only admins will give out warnings.
- Don't remove admin warnings and block messages from your message wall; such actions will extend your ban.
- Don't create a Message Wall Greeting for yourself, this is only for admins.
- Don't upload anything that is off-topic. Off-topic files are images that has nothing to do with the 123 SMS series.
- Fan-arts related to the game are okay and can be added to the Fan-art gallery only if they're accepted by the game's developers and use them for their slideshow videos.
- Don't upload duplicate files.
- Don't upload low-quality files.
- This includes screencaps of gameplay videos as in-game screenshots are much cleaner.
- Don't upload files with Let's Player's faces on them.
Editing Rules and Guidelines
- Read each article in its entirety before editing.
- Try to be as accurate as possible when You edit articles.
- Please use proper grammar.
- Be objective - use "the player," not "we."
- Don't make the articles redundant.
- Don't create unnecessary articles.
- If you want to theorize about the story, a character, or anything of the sort, create a blog or forum instead.
- Don't add unnecessary categories to pages.
- Check spelling before finalizing an edit.
- Don't try to put your theories of head-canons into a wiki page.
- Be sure to check the whole edit changes before undoing everything if you found something unnecessary. If you found something that is not unnecessary while others are in good-faith, just simply edit it.
Forum Rules and Guidelines
- All 123 Slaughter Me Street Wikia Rules and Guidelines rules apply to the forums.
- If there is a problem, please contact an admin as soon as you can.
- Avoid adding to a problematic situation by arguing, name calling, and so on.
- Do not fight over who gets to make the next thread in a series of threads, should the previous ones be closed. Anyone can create the next thread.
- Roleplaying is only allowed in a designated blog or forum. not the comments.
- If you are roleplaying, please have some common courtesy; e.g., godmodding, no metagaming puppeteering, etc.
General Ban Guidelines
Vandalism and highly-unacceptable behavior will land you an instant permanent ban.
- First Offense: Warning
- Second Offense: 3 day ban.
- Third Offense: 1 week ban.
- Fourth Offense: 2 week ban.
- Fifth Offense: 1 month.
- Sixth Offense: Infinite ban.
- The offense may be so serious that lighter bans may be skipped. Admins give bans at their discretion but follow these ban guidelines.
- If an account's activity is only spam, or some other form of disruptive behavior, admins reserve the right to give an infinite ban without warning.